- Traditional room based video conferencing is moving to higher and higher video quality with high-definition end points.
- New unified collaboration solutions from the major application and telephony vendors promise to bring conferencing to the desktop and mobile users.
Both trends are driving the need for new levels of scalability and device support. As a result, enterprises require a solution that support and protect their current investment in standards-based conferencing solutions, while giving them the flexibility to adopt these emerging conferencing solutions.
To meet the demands of today’s businesses, we provide real-time video solutions for HD video conferencing and collaboration, which include clients for desktops and mobile devices, as well as traditional meeting room systems.
OPERANT provides High-performance and Highly Mobile video with following capabilities:
- ANY AUDIENCE (individuals, teams or up to thousands people)
- ANY PLACE (offices, remote or mobile)
- ANY TIME (real-time, streamed or archived)
- ANY DEVICE (Desktops, moibiles, phones or personal/ group mobile systems).
- A freely distributed client that is supported on a wide variety of devices
- Anywhere, anytime conferencing and click-to-connect capabilities
- Continuous-presence multipoint calls that display all participants
- Support for both scheduled and ad-hoc conferences
- Recording and streaming capabilities
- Superior infrastructure architecture
- Ease of use and high reliability
Solutions That Meet Your Needs:
- DESKTOP VIDEO: Expand the reach of a conference room deployment to remote and desktop users. Connect from anywhere with PC and Mobile based Applications.
- OFFICE AND CONFERENCE ROOM VIDEO: Our video conferencing systems solutions enable high productivity, multi-location group meetings with HD voice and video conferencing, and content sharing.
- BYOD VIDEO: Mobile applications offered by us extend video collaboration to mobile devices, smart phones and tablets.
- CONTACT CENTER APPLICATIONS: Businesses stay closer to their clients by including video in contact center communications. Experts can provide technical support to customer kiosks or those using a PC or web browser
OPERANT offers a telepresence mobile application that allows users to connect to any standards based telepresence system from almost anywhere. The Mobile application is available for the Apple iPad, iPhone and iPod touch and delivers full video, audio and data collaboration. The Mobile application is the perfect solution for regular telepresence users, enabling them to extend video communication beyond the workspace to their hand held technology and allows for telepresence system control.
- BYOD Video
- Layout changing
- Disconnecting users
- Starting/stopping a conference