As the world of Unified Communications Solutions (UC) gets more complex, OPERANT will help you make sense of it all – leveraging familiar technology in new ways to simplify the process of bring people together and helping them work more effectively.
OPERANT’s UC specialists have an average of more than 15 years of experience helping businesses enhance productivity by bringing communications and collaboration tools together in a flexible environment. Our experts will help you create a UC collaboration strategy that aligns with your business goals and integrates the best products, applications, and services into a seamless converged infrastructure.
OPERANT will work with you to learn all we can about your business, goals, and needs in order to provide a UC solution that meets all your requirements. Our knowledge and experience in multivendor integration enables us to work with the industry’s top technology partners to deliver the best solutions for everything from a small office to a large enterprise.
With a UC solution from OPERANT, you can transform your business into a more empowered and effective organization, armed with all the tools you need to:
- Simplify information sharing
- Enhance collaboration
- Mobilize the workforce
- Speed decision-making
- Improve customer service
- Increase operation efficiency
- Scale your technology as your business changes and grows
Ensuring interoperability across diverse systems, business processes, applications, and devices, OPERANT will deliver an end-to-end UC solution that provides the ultimate in communications convenience wherever you do business – at the office, in meetings, at multiple locations, on the road, and at home.
Our solutions include:
- CONFERENCING AND COLLABORATION that extends from the desktop to the conference room, campus, mobile devices, and the web.
- MOBILITY that enables seamless work and customer relationships any time, anywhere, across any device
- Presence that makes it easy to bring people together and consult with experts in real time
- MESSAGING that keeps users connected, informed, and up to date via a choice of media
- Virtualization that optimizes technology to make it more cost-effective in the move toward cloud-based/single server-based applications
- MANAGED SERVICES and support that helps to keep the network running smoothly and reliably