Successful organizations are always looking for new ways to do more with less – keeping their business flexible, innovative and competitive to secure top slot in the market place.
OPERANT offers the right choice for telephony for every organization – whether it has seven or thousands of employees…just getting started or already established…have a single office or multiple locations.
Telephony systems offered by us unifies the communications, providing the employees with a solution that lets them handle all their business communications on the device of their choice: their laptop, mobile phone, office phone or home phone – using wired, wireless or broadband connections.
Our systems easily adapts to your goals and budget and provides individual user productivity solutions to give each of your employees just the capabilities they need – whether it’s your receptionist, sales or service representatives, home telecommuter or on-the-go knowledge worker.
OPERANT offers specific solutions to suite the business requirements of various segments like Hospitality, Manufacturing, Legal, Real Estate, Infrastructure, Automobile, Retail, IT, BPOs, KPOs, Education, Healthcare, Defense and Government etc.
Major features of the Business telephone systems offered by us are as below:
- Easily expandable from 7 to thousands extensions
- IP ready
- Choice of end points Analogue, Digital, IP, Soft Phones or video phones
- Supports various types of trunks like analogue CO lines, ISDN BRI & PRI, IP, SIP, TWT and E&M etc.
- Flexible DialPlan
- Integrated Voice Mail and Auto Attendant options
- Voice Recording
- Multiparty conferencing
- Manageable secure meet me conference bridge
- PC based call handling
- Multiple music on hold options
- Centralized Personal and System Directories
- Appropriate user profile for office/ remote/ mobile workers
- Mobile Twinning and Mobile Call Control
- Video Telephony
- Video Conferencing Solutions
- Unified Communications Solutions
- Integration with external databases and business applications
- Multisite Voice Networking
- External Device Control (like Paging and Door Entry etc.)
Call Handling features like Call Hold, Call Park, Toggle Calls, Call Transfer, Direct Inward/Outward Dialling, Distinctive & Personalized Ringing, Message Waiting, Absent Text, Automatic Call Back, Hunt Groups, Call Waiting, Reclaim Call, Do Not Disturb, Paging, Intrude, Inclusion, Private Call, Hot Line, Hot Desking, Call Pick-Up, Call Coverage, Account Codes, Authorization Codes, Call Barring, Alternative Route Selection, Call Forwarding (Internal, External & Voice Mail), Follow Me, CLI Based Incoming Call Routing, Call Distribution, Night Service And Time Profiles and Least Cost Routing etc.
Convergence is about increasing productivity and reducing costs through a variety of IP-based applications, including simplifying network management and cost of ownership savings. OPERANT offers a full range of convergence solutions to meet your business requirements:
- IP telephony solutions
- Wired/Wireless LAN IP solutions
- Data switching and routing solutions
- Multi media voice, video and web solutions.
- IP security solutions
With more than 10 years of industry experience, implementing a large number of system migrations, and nationwide availability of services, OPERANT is your choice to migrate analogue or digital network to a converged IP network at your own pace and preference. We have the field experience, technical expertise, and end-to-end support capabilities required to design a secure and scalable end-to-end solution to meet your specific business needs. Our customers include enterprises with multiple locations across the country and small office locations serving their local community.
By converging your communications to a single IP based network, you may benefit from a multitude of business advantages.
- Simplified network maintenance and centralized management
- SIP based capabilities
- Increased employee productivity through VPN, mobility and softphone solutions
- Cost savings through SIP Trunking, Video Conferencing, Audio and Web Conferencing
- Seamless communications for multi-site enterprises and home offices
- Reliability, quality, and security at lower costs taking advantage of your LAN and WAN
- Access to voice communications from any device including Desktops, Laptops, Smartphones, IPADs and Cellphones
As the world of Unified Communications Solutions (UC) gets more complex, OPERANT will help you make sense of it all – leveraging familiar technology in new ways to simplify the process of bring people together and helping them work more effectively.
OPERANT’s UC specialists have an average of more than 15 years of experience helping businesses enhance productivity by bringing communications and collaboration tools together in a flexible environment. Our experts will help you create a UC collaboration strategy that aligns with your business goals and integrates the best products, applications, and services into a seamless converged infrastructure.
OPERANT will work with you to learn all we can about your business, goals, and needs in order to provide a UC solution that meets all your requirements. Our knowledge and experience in multivendor integration enables us to work with the industry’s top technology partners to deliver the best solutions for everything from a small office to a large enterprise.
With a UC solution from OPERANT, you can transform your business into a more empowered and effective organization, armed with all the tools you need to:
- Simplify information sharing
- Enhance collaboration
- Mobilize the workforce
- Speed decision-making
- Improve customer service
- Increase operation efficiency
- Scale your technology as your business changes and grows
Ensuring interoperability across diverse systems, business processes, applications, and devices, OPERANT will deliver an end-to-end UC solution that provides the ultimate in communications convenience wherever you do business – at the office, in meetings, at multiple locations, on the road, and at home.
Our solutions include:
- CONFERENCING AND COLLABORATION that extends from the desktop to the conference room, campus, mobile devices, and the web.
- MOBILITY that enables seamless work and customer relationships any time, anywhere, across any device
- Presence that makes it easy to bring people together and consult with experts in real time
- MESSAGING that keeps users connected, informed, and up to date via a choice of media
- Virtualization that optimizes technology to make it more cost-effective in the move toward cloud-based/single server-based applications
- MANAGED SERVICES and support that helps to keep the network running smoothly and reliably
Improve customer experience and contact center solutions efficiency by adding powerful, affordable, multichannel functionality for voice, email, web chat, SMS, and fax to your contact center. Turn a cost center into a profit center by using agent downtime to automatically initiate outbound upsell calling campaigns. Whether you choose a cloud or on-premise model, we offer complete contact center solutions that grow with you.
Salient Features and Characteristics:
- All-in-one customer service solution that delivers consistent service to customers across multiple media channels and locations.
- Powerful, comprehensive Contact Center solution to enable superior service, optimum agent productivity, and consistency with high performance to drive revenues for business and superior value for customers.
- Microsoft Windows-based solution with common administration tools for all components.
- Fast implementation with minimum disruption to the business.
- Flexible, common administration and management.
- Inbound and outbound voice calls with Ip telephony solutions and dialler capabilities.
- Improve customer interaction with voice (inbound and outbound), email, web chat, SMS and Fax support Start with voice, and add multimedia channels without hardware.
- Faster call resolution – skills based routing routes callers to the most able agent
- Address book access so agents can quickly find the contact information they need to make calls and send emails.
- Real time and historical reporting for all media channels.
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR) and Task Flow Editor scripts.
- Improved training and conflict resolution: Call recording provided for every agent
- User profile and agent group privilege configuration to determine which features are available to users of the interface.
- Agents: Make and receive telephone calls. If configured, agents can also communicate using email and instant messaging chats.
- Supervisors: Monitor the activities agents perform on the IP Office Contact Center interface. Supervisors can also create, view, and edit reports, real-time information in the interface, and call statistics.
- Administrators: Perform system administration, such as configuring email and chat services Administrators can also create and edit topics, objects, call flows, and scripts.
- Very attractive price point to deliver best value solution in the industry
- Simple & Easy installation: up and running in as little as a few hours
- Traditional room based video conferencing is moving to higher and higher video quality with high-definition end points.
- New unified collaboration solutions from the major application and telephony vendors promise to bring conferencing to the desktop and mobile users.
Both trends are driving the need for new levels of scalability and device support. As a result, enterprises require a solution that support and protect their current investment in standards-based conferencing solutions, while giving them the flexibility to adopt these emerging conferencing solutions.
To meet the demands of today’s businesses, we provide real-time video solutions for HD video conferencing and collaboration, which include clients for desktops and mobile devices, as well as traditional meeting room systems.
OPERANT provides High-performance and Highly Mobile video with following capabilities:
- ANY AUDIENCE (individuals, teams or up to thousands people)
- ANY PLACE (offices, remote or mobile)
- ANY TIME (real-time, streamed or archived)
- ANY DEVICE (Desktops, moibiles, phones or personal/ group mobile systems).
- A freely distributed client that is supported on a wide variety of devices
- Anywhere, anytime conferencing and click-to-connect capabilities
- Continuous-presence multipoint calls that display all participants
- Support for both scheduled and ad-hoc conferences
- Recording and streaming capabilities
- Superior infrastructure architecture
- Ease of use and high reliability
Solutions That Meet Your Needs:
- DESKTOP VIDEO: Expand the reach of a conference room deployment to remote and desktop users. Connect from anywhere with PC and Mobile based Applications.
- OFFICE AND CONFERENCE ROOM VIDEO: Our video conferencing systems solutions enable high productivity, multi-location group meetings with HD voice and video conferencing, and content sharing.
- BYOD VIDEO: Mobile applications offered by us extend video collaboration to mobile devices, smart phones and tablets.
- CONTACT CENTER APPLICATIONS: Businesses stay closer to their clients by including video in contact center communications. Experts can provide technical support to customer kiosks or those using a PC or web browser
OPERANT offers a telepresence mobile application that allows users to connect to any standards based telepresence system from almost anywhere. The Mobile application is available for the Apple iPad, iPhone and iPod touch and delivers full video, audio and data collaboration. The Mobile application is the perfect solution for regular telepresence users, enabling them to extend video communication beyond the workspace to their hand held technology and allows for telepresence system control.
- BYOD Video
- Layout changing
- Disconnecting users
- Starting/stopping a conference
As enterprise networks are converging, organizations are tasked with intelligently handling more network traffic, while at the same time, extending the same functionality and quality of service to branch locations and mobile workers. Data networking solutions from OPERANT enable enterprise networks to improve efficiency by prioritizing real-time business intelligence; including data, voice, video, and multimedia communications while saving your money.
OPERANT Data Communication Solutions offers a wide range of data networking technologies including IP Routing, WAN access, workgroup LAN, edge, and core switching products. Different business environments require different networking solutions; therefore, our data networking team will work closely with you to determine the correct solution to solve your unique business needs.
Computer Networking Services offered by OPERANT Include:
- LAN, MAN & WAN
- Application Switching & Optimization
- Ethernet & Metro Routing Switches
- Multi-service Switches
- Network Management
- Secure Routers
- Wide Area File Services
- Security & VPN
- Network Management
- Secure Network Access Switches
- Secure Routers
- Switched Firewalls
- Threat Protection Systems
- VPN Gateways
- VPN Routers
- Wireless Networks
- Wireless Mesh
- Ability to prioritize business communications
- Streamlined and seamless communication with mobile workers
- Faster and more efficient communication
- Access all methods of communication via one device